It’s a great big pantry out there. We have built many relationships with amazing producers in Western Canada that allow us to bring the best quality food to your table. From Pitchforks to Forks — we are dedicated to building a community through the food we cook. Yum!
We are making choices and creating relationships with commitment to flavour and attention to quality. Let us introduce you to the people who are so committed to making sure our menu reflects the abundance of what the land and sea have to offer us.
- Galimax Trading Inc. provide us with amazing Broxburn Farm vegetables and Fairwinds Farm cheeses.
- Community Foods helps us by networking many of the local meat producers such as Spragg Farms pork, Ewe-nique Farms lamb and naturally raised beef, bison and wild boar. Rocky’s Sausage Haus provides all of our bacon, sausages and custom cured items.
- We get amazing beets and potatoes from Poplar Bluff Organics.
- Bite Groceteria is where we get all specialty grains & pastas, imported cheese and local rabbit to name a few items
- All of our steaks are Sterling Silver Beef.
- Ponderosa Mushrooms provide us with delicious wild & specialty mushrooms as well as import some other interesting imported products.
- The organic gouda cheese your find featured on our Burger Inspirations comes from Gorts Gouda
- We use Cup 4 Cup Gluten Free flour in some of our baking which can be purchased from Mikuni Wild Harvest
- Nefiss Lezizz imports all our specialty olive oil, dried peppers, olives and hand soap directly from Turkey
- Cynthia Mackenzie did the wonderful “Four Elements” artwork in the restaurant as well as the "Four Seasons' found in our Private Dining Room
- Steve Speer took the amazing photos hanging around our Harvest Table.
- Gail Laws painted the great picture that can be found on the feature wall in the dining room.
- John Gaucher does all of our special photography.
HOURS OF SERVICE
|Tuesday||11:30am - 10pm|
|Wednesday||11:30am - 10pm|
|Thursday||11:30am - 10pm|
|Friday||11:30am - 11pm|
|Saturday||11am - 11pm|
|Sunday||11am - 9pm|
LOCATION4611 Bowness Road NW